Saturday, February 5, 2011

Comfort Song

So here I was so stressed over work, can’t decide what to do I open Google and was checking out a couple of Facebook profiles but after a few minutes I got bored and I really want to do something to relieve my stress, at that time I was also forcing my self not to eat, coz there was a time when I was so stress I just cant stop my self from eating which is not good. 

So I turn to my Ipod and listen to a song repeatedly, until I can finally breathe and for a moment I forgot about how stress I was. Listening to Katy Perry’s song California Gurls and Fireworks, and Pink’s song Raise your Glasses made me feel comfortable. Love Katy Perry and Pink ! 

According to About.com here is the Top Ten Comforting Pop Song

1.    U2 - Beautiful Day

2.    Mariah Carey - Hero

3.    R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts

4.    R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly

5.    Diana Ross - Reach Out and Touch (Somebody's Hand)

6.    James Taylor - You've Got a Friend

7.    John Lennon - Imagine

8.    Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water

9.    Beatles - Let It Be

10. Sarah McLachlan - Angel

Sometimes when your feeling down listening to a song would really help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment