Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas For Her

Valentines is coming and its a Big No no, not to give your girl a Valentine Gift, If you fail to do so the next 24 hours of your relationship will be crucial trust me !

So to avoid that to happen, here is my Valentine Gift Idea for your girl, trust me ! I'm gay and I know by heart that she'll love this one.

And I made this Valentine Gift Idea as much as affordable so that it wont hurt your pocket.

Chocolates - We love sweets, I mean, my sisters love sweets. Chocolates is a classic and the easiest to buy specially if your in a rush, but be careful, don't just pick any chocolates, try to be romantic and choose some nice packaging, right now you'll find chocolates in heart shape boxes, this will add romance. try some Ferrero Chocolates.

Flowers - Another classic and romantic gift, my sisters always fall in love when they received flower bouquet. And to make it more romantic you can go for Roses, its the year round favorite flower and the symbol of love. bouquet are a bit expensive depending on the florist shop, I suggest go to Dangwa.


Heart Shape Pendant or Bracelet - My sisters love jewels, so giving her a Heart Shape Pendant or Bracelet will make her more special, you could also engrave your name in the bracelet or on the pendant. I know I said affordable right? now you have plenty of selection to choose from, first suggestion is look for an Avon Lady, you can order both Heart Shape Pendant or Bracelet from Avon. or go to SM Department store accessories section or shops at Greenhills. 


Perfume - Girls love Perfume, so if you happen to know my sisters favorite perfume, giving it for her for Valentine's will be a good idea, now to put some touch of love into it, try to be a little creative, include your message in the box.


Cakes - Just like Chocolates my sisters love cakes as well, now don't go for the traditional ones, its Valentines remember, so there's plenty of flavors and design to choose from. Now if your really in a budget you can buy donuts from Mister Donuts or Dunkin Donuts, during Valentines they offer special donuts and they come in cute packaging just like Ferrero Rocher.

Now these are only suggestions, its still up to you on how you will show and make your girl feel more special, remember Love don't cost a thing.

Happy Valentines !




No comments:

Post a Comment